Saturday, August 9, 2008

Kelsea and Hannah as famous composers

Since the first video seemed to work pretty well, I'm going to give it another try.  As part of the program, the three older classes did a musical game show.  A large part of the kids from the Singing School were on vacation, so both Kelsea and Hannah were able to do "parts".  Both of them played famous composers, and both played one of their composer's pieces.  Can you guess first, the composer they were impersonating, second, the piece they were playing.  Miss Holly and I play in the trio with Hannah.
  

2 comments:

Deeanna said...

Here's where you'll learn how little I know about classical music composers...

I'm guessing that Kelsea was playing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" and the composer was Bach - but to be quite honest I don't have a clue which composer.

I'll get back to you on Hannah. I have to relisten to it.

Deeanna said...

After listening several times...I still can't place the song. I'm guessing (more than likely wrong though) that the composer was Handel?