Welcome to our little spot on the web allowing you to see what all of us are up to...
Monday, June 23, 2008
Some of Todd's Photos
Well, I guess I can use this site to also post some of the photos I take of other things than the what the kids are doing (though there are some kid photos below). So, here are some photos I have taken in the past for your viewing pleasure.
Click on a photo below for a larger version. From there you can right mouse click to save or print the photo (in Internet Explorer)...
We are a family of seven with a Dad, a Mom, one boy, and four girls - a whole bunch of kids! We reside in Las Vegas, Nevada (yes, families actually live here). We home school our children and DeAnna is a stay-at-home Mom (well, when she it not out taking the kids to various places).
1 comment:
Love the art!! Well done Todd!
Post a Comment